President Muhammadu Buhari is presiding over the continuation of a security meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The meeting, which was summoned by Buhari last Friday, was adjourned to Tuesday.
Those at the meeting are Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari.
Others include Minister of Defence, Major-General Bashir Magashi (Rtd) and the National Security Adviser, Major General Babagana Monguno (Rtd.)
The Chief of Defence Staff, General Lucky Irabor, Chief of Army Staff; Lieutenant-General Ibrahim Attahiru, Chief of Naval Staff; Vice Admiral Awwal Zubairu, and Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Isiaka Amoo are also attending the crucial meeting.
The acting Inspector General of Police, IGP, Usman Baba is also in attendance.
- ADR and Resolution of Labour & Employment Disputes in Nigeria
- Sexual Harassment & Workplace Discrimination in Nigeria
- Validity & Enforceability of Mutual Separation Agreements under the Nigerian Labour & Employment Law
- Constructive Dismissal under the Nigerian Labour & Employment Law
- A Review of the NIC Rules & Judgements on Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Fundamentals of Trade Disputes Resolution in Nigeria
- Measure of Damages in Master-Servant Employment Disputes
- An Overview of the NIC ADR Rules & NIC ADR Centre
- Trade Unions Immunity under the Nigerian Labour Law
- National Industrial Court & the Adjudicatory Settlement of Labour & Employment Disputes in Nigeria
- Fairhearing in Labour and Employment Law