- Sowore: agency’s reasons disgraceful –- Falana SAN November 20, 2019
- Lawyer Bags 18 Months Imprisonment For Demanding N7m To ‘Kill’ Case November 20, 2019
- Reps boycott hearing on Finance Bill November 20, 2019
- House to List Electoral Act Amendment Bill Soon November 20, 2019
- It Is A Crime To Arrest Suspects And Take Them To Politicians Or Tradition/Religious Leaders November 20, 2019
- Alleged N11bn Diversion: Court Adjourns Shema’s Trial. November 20, 2019
The Maiduguri Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, secured an 18-months prison sentence of Zanna Dalhatu without an...
It is not in doubt that banks be it Microfinance Banks or conventional banks are incorporated limited liability companies registered with Corporate Affairs Commission...
Last week, there were news reports about a member of the House of Representatives calling for the suspension of the acting Registrar General of...
Lawbreed Limited the Publishers of Judgments of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (S.C Reports) (on the authority of the Supreme Court) and other Law practice...
The Appeal Court has affirmed Emeka Ihedioha’s victory as the Governor of Imo State. A five-man panel of the appellate court, led by Justice Oyebisi...
Law Enforcement Agencies
The Enugu State Police Command, Tuesday, paraded a self-acclaimed pastor, Sunday Egbo over his alleged involvement in the rape of a female member of...
The Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele has said that the rise in inflation is temporary and will go down aggressively in...