- Falana Asks Malami To Apologise To Nigerians Over Amotekun January 24, 2020
- FG Spent N1.7trn On DisCos In 3 Years ― NEC Committee January 24, 2020
- Dr Ajibade Answers Two Important Questions From Tope Apansile January 24, 2020
- Court to deliver judgement on suit against Ebonyi airport January 24, 2020
- What Is The Approved Time For Child Naming In Nigeria. January 24, 2020
- Southwest Attorneys General Raise Panel As Speakers Give Support January 24, 2020
Life & Tech
* Allays fear on pension fund use for infrastructure financing * Invite memoranda from Nigerians The Governor Nasir el-Rufai committee that was set up by the...
A Federal High Court sitting in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, yesterday, fixed March 12 to rule on a matter brought before it by Okeleru,...
Chairman, Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions, Senator Uba Sani, has disclosed that only about N41billion has been deposited by banks...
The Young Lawyer's Forum of the Nigerian Bar Association has announced a National Essay Competition in honour of Mr. Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi, SAN, for...
Governor Mai-Mala Buni of Yobe State has offered scholarships to 69 indigenous law graduates to study at the Nigerian Law School. Speaking during the presentation...
Law Enforcement Agencies
The crisis rocking local governance system over the dissolution of the local government councils in Oyo State took a new dimension on Thursday when...
The Supreme Court, on Tuesday, re-affirmed the election of Ahmadu Fintiri of the People Democratic Party(PDP) as Governor of Adamawa State. In a unanimous judgement...
The Federal Government has nominated Prof. Adebambo Adewopo, a foremost professor of Intellectual Property to lead the World Intellectual Property Organisation. Adewopo is one out...
The United States' financial chief on Thursday told Swedish teen Greta Thunberg to go study before calling for a fossil fuel halt, prompting the...