The purpose of this course is to analyze financial crimes, including money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, bribery, and corruption, allowing innovators and technologists to become acquainted with the process of the criminal business.
This course covers all necessary laws to ensure innovators and technologists understand their vital roles in identifying and combating financial crimes.
Our Facilitator will talk about how rapid technological innovation is transforming the technology sector, as well as how to manage emerging and new forms of financial crime.
We will investigate how AML/CFT professionals can improve their knowledge and risk awareness, allowing them to develop risk mitigation strategies to manage AML/CFT risks with new automated solutions.
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify methods used to launder money and finance terrorism
2. Explain the importance of risk-based due-diligence procedures
3. Explain the purpose of financial sanctions and their implementation
4. Identify suspicious behaviour and know how to escalate concerns
5. Examine risk mitigation strategies in managing the AML/CFT risks of new automated solutions
6. Discuss how the AML/CFT professional can acquire the necessary expertise in these fields, improve their risk awareness and enhance their professional credentials for AML’s new era
Who should Attend:
4. BSA/AML Officers
6. Law Enforcement
Date: Monday, 13th December 2021
Cost: N30,000 per participant
Register through this link: https://bit.ly/JOINUSFORAMLCFT
Written By Obioma Ezenwobodo Esq
The three are Law and Practice of Court Martial In Nigeria (N8000 per copy), Handbook on Court Martial Practice (N6000 per copy), and Fundamentals of Confessional Statement in Criminal Trials (N7, 000 per copy).
ORDER: Call or SMS the Publisher 08064999866 or email:email@example.com. You can also contact: Abuja - Alex 08035991379, Lagos - Yetmoris 08033855230, Enugu - Helen 07067176508, Port Harcourt - Bukky 08034868754, Jos - Bidemi 0806 446 5858, Kano - Raphael 08034010013