Following a mini ceremony held at Ogudu, Lagos State by the NBA-LOC Sport Sub-Committee on the 12th September, 2017, the under listed guidelines and draws were approved for the competition:
1. Each participating team is expected to submit a list of 25 players or less.
3. A match will last for one (1) hour.
4. The list of players submitted by participating teams must comprise ONLY registered members of the Nigerian Bar Association.
5. Participating teams are expected to forward scanned version of the players’ Call to Bar Certificate, Evidence of payment of current practicing fee and any regulatory Identification Card (National ID, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License and International Passport). Original ID Card must be presented on match day(s).
6. The LOC will verify the eligibility of the all players presented using the NBA LIST OF REGISTERED/VERIFIED MEMBERS.
7. Cash reward, trophy and medals will be presented to the eventual winners while the Runners up will receive cash reward and medals.
8. The competition will be held at Campos Mini-Stadium and St. Gregory Football Field between Monday 21 August, 2017 and Thursday 24 August, 2017.
1. OWERRI v. BENIN
2. PORT HARCOURT v. ASABA
3. AWKA v. IKORODU
4. WARRI v. MAKURDI
5. ONITCHA v. UMUAHIA
6. ABUJA v. KADUNA
All preliminary matches will be played on Monday 21st August, 2017.
*Both teams will join at the quarter final stage.
(Secretary, NBA-LOC Sport Sub-Committee)