The AAL Legal Roundtable, courtesy of Ask a Lawyer Forum, reconvenes this July under the theme: INDEPENDENCE OF THE JUDICIARY.
A Question Time Interactive Professional Development Meet, the 2nd AAL Legal Roundtable is scheduled to hold on 5th July, 2018 at the Lagos City Mall, Onikan, Lagos Island.
Featuring the Chief Judge of Lagos State (Special Guest of Honour), the Attorney General of Lagos State, others expected at the Roundtable include members of the Judicial Committee of the State House of Assembly, serving and retired Judges, serving and retired Chief Registrars, members of the Bar in Lagos led by Chairmen of the 5 NBA Branches in Lagos State, NBA Presidential Aspirants, representatives of Access to Justice and FIACIJ.
Under the theme “INDEPENDENCE OF THE JUDICIARY“, the AAL Legal Roundtable will seek to:
- Examine basic principles of Judicial Independence (Introduction)
- Examine role of the Bar in safeguarding an Independent Judiciary.
- Propose engagement parameters for other arms of government in their oversight functions.
- Consider the establishment of independent budget performance and compliance team for purpose of transparency and accountability.
- Examine Budget protocols and priority expenditure within the Judiciary.
- Identify sustainable income streams for the Judiciary.
- Identify challenges in Judicial Staffing and Discipline.
Under the chosen theme, the AAL Legal Roundtable will critically explore the above areas among others, provide insights and knowledge, proffer solutions and equip with resources in safeguarding an Independent Judiciary.
Commences at 9am with breakfast until 4pm, AAL Legal Roundtable promises to be bigger with capacity of up to 300 (admission free by advance booking till full capacity).
2nd AAL Legal Roundtable by Ask a Lawyer Forum is in association with FIACIJ and TheNigeriaLawyer.com
Booking/Sponsorship lines are: 08130644030, 08065172866, 08068191709
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Book On Recent Developments In Nigerian Labour And Employment Law--On Sale
For enquiries and order please contact: HYBRID CONSULT, Tel: 08066192650, 08033739869, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.