The Police Service Commission (PSC)t in pursuance ,of its Constitutional Mandate. invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Assistant Superintendents of Police (ASP), Cadet Inspectors, and Police Constables.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
2. Be certified mentally and physically fit by a Nigeria Police Medical Doctor or a Government Medical Practitioner.
3. Must not have any previous criminal reoord(s).
4. Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men. and 1.63 metres for women.
5. Must not have less than 86 em ,(34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men).
6. Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers, Magistrate & Local Government Chairman. Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Mililary Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Possession ot a valid National Drivers License is an added advantage.
In addition to the general requirements above, applicants must satisfy the following specific requirements:
A. Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
1. Be between 23 and 28 years of age.
2. Have a Bachelors Degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
3. Have an N.Y.S.C Certificate.
B. Cadet Inspector of Police
1. Be between 23 and 28 years olage.
2. Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND).Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
3.Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English
C. Police Constables
1. Be between 19 and 25 year of age.
2. Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit levef passes including Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings.
Note: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/orcredentials in the required technical discipline.
Any candidate who submits more than one application and/or gives false information would be disqualified and prosecuted.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE by following these steps:
1. Ensure that you have a functional/working emailaddress before you begin your application; .
2. login to either www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the CAREERS TAB;
3. Carefully read the instructions and make sure you understand thequaliflcations required for the position you wish to apply for;
4. Click on your desired position and make sure you follow the instructions carefully as you fill the form with accurate information;
5. On successful completion and submission of your form, you would be notified by a Screen Confirmation that your Application was correctly submitted;
6. Exit the site and DO NOT APPLY MORE
An emaUis immediately sent to you with details of the information you have submitted. You would be required to PRINT and present a hardcopy of this email message if you are shortllsted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process,
Period of Application:
Application commences from Fridaay, 1st April and closes on Friday, 13th May, 2016
Emmanuel C. IBE FNIM, FCAI, M.IoD
Ag Secretary to the Commission