The Supreme Court of Nigeria has released Cause List for tomorrow the 23rd day of April 2021.
On the list, there are four civil cases slated for judgment and four criminal cases equally slated for Judgment. The Supreme court would be deciding a total number of eight cases tomorrow for both civil and criminal.
Below is the Judgment Cause List as Released by the Supreme Court.
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA
HOLDEN AT ABUJA
CAUSE LIST FOR FRIDAY, THE 23RD DAY OF APRIL, 2021
A. CIVIL JUDGEMENTS
NO. APPELLANTS RESPONDENTS
1. SC. 124/2009: Ekiti Local Government ATE printing (NIG) Ltd
2. SC. 396/2011: Ozonne Iloputaife & Ors Benedict Orji & Ors
3. SC. 1076/2016: William E. Imaruagheru & Anor Edomwonyi Aiguokunrueghan & Ors
4. SC. 274/2017: Shell Nigeria Exploitation and
Production Company Ltd & Ors Federal Inland Revenue Service & Anor
B. CRIMINAL JUDGEMENTS
5. SC. 1017/2015: Abdulmunini Bala The State
6. SC. 494/2016: Nura Aliyu The State
7. SC. 317/2017: Luqman Kashimo The State
8. SC. 1140C/2018: Latunde Abimbola The Stat