Performance management is an important tool for tracking individual and organizational effectiveness. Managers can now predict problems based on employee performance and initiate course corrections to get the employee back on track with the help of technology and a continuous feedback system.
This one-day workshop will provide line managers, supervisors, department heads, team leaders, and business leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to maximize the potential of their employees.
At the end of the workshop, participants will;
1. Understand what Performance Management is all about
2. Gain practical knowledge and skills to help monitor and manage poor performance in their respective organizations.
3. Understand the Importance of Good Performance Management Practice.
4. Understand how to use effective communication techniques to motivate and empower employees.
5. Understand the effect of good performance management practice on the business.
6. Know how to give constructive feedback to employees
Who should Attend:
1. Line Managers
3. Heads of Departments
4. Team leads
5. HR Business Partners
Date: Monday, 13th December, 2021
Cost: N20,000 per participant
Register through this link:
Written By Obioma Ezenwobodo Esq
The three are Law and Practice of Court Martial In Nigeria (N8000 per copy), Handbook on Court Martial Practice (N6000 per copy), and Fundamentals of Confessional Statement in Criminal Trials (N7, 000 per copy).
ORDER: Call or SMS the Publisher 08064999866 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact: Abuja - Alex 08035991379, Lagos - Yetmoris 08033855230, Enugu - Helen 07067176508, Port Harcourt - Bukky 08034868754, Jos - Bidemi 0806 446 5858, Kano - Raphael 08034010013