The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to announce her Admission to Fellow Course in Abuja
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators is the professional body of dispute resolution practitioners with the mandate to regulate the practice of Mediation, train prospective candidates and encourage organizations and institutions to adopt Mediation and Conciliation as the primary mechanisms for resolving disputes.
It is a three-day intensive course, successful completion of which leads to induction into the Institute as a Fellow, and qualification to use the designatory letters “FICMC” (Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators).
The cadre of Fellow is the highest level of professional recognition within the Institute.
Qualified to participate in this training are:
• Serving and retired Judges
• Holders of a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in any field
• Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private establishments
• Serving civil servants on Grade Level 15 and above
• Holders of a Master’s degree, in any field, obtained at least five (5) years preceding the year of application
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen (15) years preceding the year of application
• Legal practitioners with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post call practice experience
The course is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 5 – 7 May, 2021
Course Fee: N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only
For further details, and to register for the course, you may kindly contact Mercy (Tel: +234 703 889 6753, E-mail: email@example.com) or Irene (Tel: +234 806 629 2907, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages] Contact Information Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-