The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to announce its Admission to Fellow Course in Lagos.
The persons qualified to participate in the Admission to Fellow Course include the following:
1. Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators who have maintained membership (MICMC) for a minimum of five (5) years.
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal.
3. Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises.
4. Serving Civil Servants on GL15 (Assistant Director) or above.
5. Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), in any field.
6. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the year of application.
7. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen years preceding the year of application.
8. Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience.
The Training is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: June 21 – 23, 2021
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Ikeja,Lagos
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Course fee: N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
For registration and further enquiries, please contact:
Mercy – (07038896753 email@example.com)
Irene – (08066292907 firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com