*3 Volumes, Over100 Judicial Authorities, Over 300 Subject Matter Areas
Three new volumes (12, 13 & 14) have been added to the Nigerian Shipping Cases. Famous for its accuracy, depth and insightful editorial comments, the Nigerian Shipping Cases is an authoritative tracker of trends and developments in Nigeria’s maritime jurisprudence and is especially useful to the bar and bench.
These new instalments co-edited by Louis Mbanefo SAN and Dr. Emeka Akabogu Esq, cover 100 judicial authorities across at least 300 subject matter areas which elaborate on such important issues as;
• The nature, scope and propriety of ship and cargo arrest;
• Incidents of ship ownership and operation;
• Cargo loss, delay, damage and short-delivery;
• Charter-party disputes including payment of freight, hire and demurrage;
• The nature of marine insurance contracts and subrogated claims;
• Container deposits and their legal implications;
• Shipping and terminal charges;
• Crew wages and claims;
• Maritime security and territorial boundaries;
• Customs declarations and attending incidents;
• Legal issues in carriage of petroleum products and crude oil
• and lots more!!!
These specially curated volumes are guaranteed to aid lawyers and researchers keep abreast of the latest shipping decisions in Nigeria.
A set of volumes 12, 13 and 14 goes for N120,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only.
You can call or WhatsApp Enare on the number 08161388401.
Books available at https://akabogulaw.com/books/p/