Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities, for its 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institution.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019
Criteria For Award
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu,
- Click on “Scholarship” link and then on the “Under-Graduate” link to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
Practical Considerations to Negotiate an Enforceable Joint Operating Agreement in Civil Law Jurisdictions (Netherlands: Kluwer Law International, 2020) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, LL. B (1st Class), BL (1st Class), LL.M (Calgary), LL.M (Harvard), DPhil (Oxford), Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, www.damilolaolawuyi.com. & Professor Eduardo G. Pereira, LL. B (Brazil), LL.M (Aberdeen), PhD (Aberdeen),www.eduardogpereira.com
Book information For more information or to order your copies, please contact Mr. Keji Kolawole: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +234 81 40000 988
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com