The National Welfare Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Joshua Enemali Usman, has listed all the documents required to be produced by families of deceased members’ before they will get the monetary benefits to the NBA Insurance Scheme.
To him NBA Group Life Insurance Scheme 2019 will be paying benefits with the following documents:-
1. A Letter from the NBA Branch Chairman (official letterhead) – stating the name, telephone number, e-mail of the beneficiary;
2. A copy of evidence of payment of Branch Dues
3. A copy of evidence of payment of Bar Practice Fee
4. Death Certificate
5. Medical Report
6. Means of Identification for the deceased and Beneficiaries.
7. Death Claim Form – Leadway Insurance.
This is to say that NBA is looking forward to receiving the documents at the National Secretariat.
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI Price: ₦25,000 or £35 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages] Contact Information Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Chris: Mobile: 0817-630-8030, Landline: 09-2913581 Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria. Bank Account Details Bank Name: UBA Plc. Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute Account Number: 1014072579