The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Ikere Branch, Ekiti State Ministry of Justice and International Law Association are set to co-host a webinar on legal practice post-Covid-19: prospect, challenges, and the way forward.
The Notice made available to TheNigeriaLawyer (TNL) shows that it will take place on Zoom on Friday 8th of May, 2020 with Attorneys-General of Ekiti and Edo States as part of the panelists.
Read the full details below:
LEGAL PRACTICE POST-COVID-19: PROSPECTS, CHALLENGES AND THE WAY FORWARD
The Nigerian Bar Association Ikere Branch in partnership with Ekiti State Ministry of Justice and International Law Association invites you to register to attend a knowledge sharing session hosted on zoom on Friday 8th May, 2020 at 2 pm.
The topic of the session is Legal Practice Post Covid-19: Prospects, Challenges, and The Way Forward. The knowledge sharing session will have on the panel,
1. Wale Fapohunda AG/CoJ of Ekiti
2. Prof Yinka Omoregbe Ag/CoJ of Edo
3. Prof Damilola Olawuyi Deputy Vice-Chancellor Afe Babalola University
The session will be moderated by Oludayo Olorunfemi Chair NBA Ikere Branch. To pre-register click on; https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUtcu-qqT0uE9yugJtSHSGsrvttnxBIvig9
- General overview of the Nigerian Employees Compensation Scheme
- Procedure for accessing Compensation under the Scheme
- Compensation for Death, Injury and Diseases
- Compensation for Mental Stress