The Branches of the Nigerian Bar Association in Anambra State has organized a Leadership summit slated to hold on 8th of October 2021. The theme of the Leadership is “Leadership In Contemporary Times, Challenges And Prospects” would hold at the Oma Event Center, Awka, in Anambra State, the keynote address on the theme “Leadership In Contemporary Times, Challenges And Prospects” would be delivered by Prof. Ilochi Okafor S.A.N.
Dignitaries expected at the event are Chief Willie Obiano, the Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Olumide Akpata, President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Hon. Justice Mary Ukaego Odili, Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the Chief Judge of Anambra State and host of others.
The following are the program of events:
9:am-10:40am: a) Introduction of Special Guest of Honour, Chairman of occasion (Hon. Justice Mary Ukaego Odili JSC) and other dignitaries/members of the High Table.
- b) Opening prayer
- c) Welcome Address by the Chairman of Planning Committee.
- d) Speech by the Chairman of Chairmen, NBA Branches in Anambra State.
- e) Remarks by the NBA President – Olumide Akpata, Esq.
- f) Remarks by representative of the Body of SAN in Anambra
- g) Remarks by the Chairman Council of Legal Education Nigerian Law School.
- h) Remarks by the Attorney General of Anambra State.
- i) Remarks by the Honourable, The Chief Judge of Anambra State.
- j) The Governor of Anambra State declares the Symposium open
- k) Introduction of the Key-Note speaker
- l) Remarks by the Chairman of the occasion (Hon. Justice Mary Ukaego Odili JSC).
10:40am-11:20am: Keynote Address on the Theme, “Leadership In Contemporary Times, Challenges And Prospects to be delivered by Prof. Ilochi Okafor S.A.N
Presentation of Paper on the topic by the Speakers:
11:20am-11:50am: (1) Hon. Justice Pete Obiora
11:50am-12:20pm: (2) Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu S.A.N
12:20pm-12:50pm: (3) Babatunde Ajibade S.A.N
12:50pm-1:20pm: Interactive session (Discussion by the Discussants).
(1) Afam Osigwe S.A.N
(2) Chief Emeka Obegolu
1:20pm-1:40pm: Good will messages and Remarks by Special Guests/Dignitaries.
1:40pm-2:10pm: Presentation of Awards.
2:10pm-2:15pm: Vote of thanks by the Chairman Planning Committee
2:15pm-2:30pm: Closing Remarks by the Chairman of the Occasion and Closing Prayers.
Law of Armed Conflict: Principles and Concepts is a book that sets out to disseminate, promote and strengthen the knowledge of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) .
The book has 30 Chapters and 802 pages with a bibliography and index.
Written By Dr. Hagler Sunny Okorie
To Order: 08028636615, 08032253813 or 08037667945 or Princeton & Associates Publishing Co. Ltd No. 9 Ezekiel Street off Toying Street, Ikeja, Lagos Or Winners Chambers, No. 135 Ehi Road by Mosque Street beside First Bank, 3rd Floor back, Aba, Abia State or Faculty of Law, Abia State University, Umuahia Campus.