Legal Practice Discourse Hosts A Webinar On “Role Of Lawyers In Resolving Nigeria’s Security and Stability Challenges” (PART 1) (November 11, 2021, 3 pm Prompt).
This Webinar which expects lawyers and the legal community from within and outside Nigeria is the first in the LPD Webinar series.
The Webinar is scheduled to hold as follows:
DATE: 11 November 2021.
TIME: 3.00 PM —6.0PM
“Role of Lawyers In Resolving Nigeria’s Security and Stability Challenges”
1️⃣. Causes & Implications of Worsening Insecurity in Nigeria: Developing a Cure through the Law
NICK AGBO, Ph.D,
Lecturer, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
2️⃣. Role of Nigerian Lawyers in Stabilizing Democracy and Promoting Good Governace in Nigeria
EBUN-OLU ADEGBORUWA, SAN, Legal Practitioner, Writer, & Human Rights Crusader
3️⃣. How Constitution Amendment Can Stabilize Democracy, Enthrone Equity, and Promote Peace and Unity in Nigeria
PROF TAIWO OSIPITAN, SAN,
Renown Academic and Legal Practitioner
4️⃣. Essentials of Good Governace in a Multilingual, Multiethnic and Multireligious Society: Developing an Effective Model for Nigeria.
PROF BUKOLA AKINOLA, Dean, Faculty of Law, Redeemer’s University, Osun State, Nigeria
5️⃣. Role of Dialogue in Stabilising a Heterogeneous Society: Practical Recommendations for Nigeria
YUNUS USTAZ USMAN, SAN: former National President, MULAN; former Chairman (Legal Committee), National Council on Privatization; and Current Chairman, International Relief and Welfare Organization, World Islamic League, Saudi Arabia.
▪️WEBINAR MODERATOR: MR AIK MALIK, SAN.
- Or zoom details Below
Meeting ID: 863 6300 1174
- LEAD SPEAKERS (PAPER PRESENTERS):
- Prof Taiwo Osipitan, SAN, Renown Academic and Legal Practitioner
- Nick Agbo, Ph.D, Lecturer, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
- Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN, Legal Practitioner, Writer, & Human Rights Crusader
- Prof Bukola Akinola, Dean, Faculty of Law, Redeemer’s University, Osun State, Nigeria
- Yunus Ustaz Usman, SAN, former National President, MULAN; former Chairman (Legal Committee), National Council on Privatization; and Current Chairman, International Relief and Welfare Organization, World Islamic League, Saudi Arabia.
- WEBINAR TOPICS/PAPERS:
- “Causes & Implications of Worsening Insecurity in Nigeria: Developing a Cure through the Law” (Nick Agbo, Ph.D).
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE LPD WEBINAR PART 1?
- Lawyers and non lawyers, Politicians, Leaders, Public Servants Statesmen, Religious leaders, Activists and all Nigerians, are welcome
- WHO ARE WE?
- LEGAL PRACTICE DISCOURSE (LPD) is a forum/project for articulation and promotion of discussions, thoughts, and actions on emerging trends and development of Law, Law Practice & Procedures, Law Reform and reform of the Bar and Bench, Advancement of Legal Education and the Law Profession in Nigeria, and articulation of in law, legal profession, law practice, and education in Nigeria. LPD Members (LPDites) are drawn from among Attoneys-General, Hon Life Benchers, Learned Senior Advocates and Professors, the Academia, young lawyers, and the top echelon of Law Practice and the Human Rights Community in Nigeria — whether resident within or outside Nigeria.
- FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
(1) Sylvester Udemezue (udems)
(LPD-Moderator). +234(0)8039136749. email@example.com.
(2) Adebayo Ojo Mutalubi (OJ), Founder, LPD Forum.+234(0)8033275495.(LPD-Moderator). +234(0)firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you in anticipation of your attendance.
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages] Contact Information Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-