The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Reporting to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser, the job holder will amongst other tasks, have responsibility for:
- Drafting and review of legal documents.
- Providing support in the management of relationship with external solicitors.
- Supporting the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser in the coordination of Board meetings, AGMs, EGMs and other meetings managed by the Company Secretariat & Legal function.
- Writing of meeting minutes as assigned by the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- Management of records and documentation.
- Assisting in issues resolution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online