The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Reporting to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser, the job holder will amongst other tasks, have responsibility for:
- Drafting and review of legal documents.
- Providing support in the management of relationship with external solicitors.
- Supporting the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser in the coordination of Board meetings, AGMs, EGMs and other meetings managed by the Company Secretariat & Legal function.
- Writing of meeting minutes as assigned by the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- Management of records and documentation.
- Assisting in issues resolution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: [email protected]LRCN Publishes The Latest Supreme Court Judgements For April 2019, Bonanza Goes Underway You can also see contacts below for more information: Our website: www.lawreportsofcourtsofnigeria.org Our email: [email protected] Our GSM Contact: 08035407994; 0809612061708037663407; 08171254468 Headquarter Address: 23A Agbonmoba Street,B/w 2nd and 3rd East Circular Roads, Benin City, Edo State.