A Regulatory Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to strengthen its workforce for advocacy, standard setting, monitoring and enforcement of compliance with standards in financial reporting and corporate governance.
Accordingly, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Category: Legal and Enforcement
Responsibilities and Duties
- General Counsel
- Providing legal advice on compliance and enforcement activities
- Board Relationship: Board meetings and correspondence
- Candidates should have a first degree in Law with a minimum of Second Upper-Class Honours and a minimum of 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application and their detailed profile to: [email protected]
- Those who responded to the earlier advert should resend their applications to the above email address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
Themes on the New Employees’ Compensation Act ---Order now!!