The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments. As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser
- Reports to the Executive Secretary
- Handles and performs routine functions and activities on legal affairs;
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the Executive Secretary
- Conducts Legal Analysis of Partnership Agreements and MoUs with external stakeholders of KADIPA
- Liaises with the Attorney General’s Office on all Legal Matters relating to KADIPA
- Formulates and makes inputs on formalities regarding settlements and disputes
- Monitors the implementation of legal clauses
- Provides advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinion, memoranda and other briefing documents
- Develops solutions to Public Private Partnership (PPP) legislative issues and suggestsing appropriate amendments to existing legislation
- Develops standard contractual terms for addressing problems that arise on PPP projects;
- Represents KADIPA in court if needed
- LLB, BL, minimum ten (10) years post call experience.
- Reliability, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail and to maintaining high quality standards.
- Fluent and strong communication skills in English, including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Exhibits excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or / and systems relevant to functional area.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online