Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Lecturer II Location: Lagos Faculty: Law Department: Public Law Description
- Area of Specialisation: Criminal Law, Criminology, Sentencing and Treatment of Offenders, Criminological Foundations and Knowledge in Child’s Law and Health Law.
- A candidate for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a doctorate degree in the respective field from a recognized University.
- Candidate must also have the ability to teach courses at the undergraduate level with evidence of practical skills and competence.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals will be an advantage.
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- State/Local Government Area/ Ward
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates and Institution)
- Academic and Professional qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
- Statements of experience including full details of former and present post
- Current Research
- Details of Publications including: Authorship; Candidates should state their contributions; evidence to support the contribution should be produces where possible.
- Date of publication
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
Themes on the New Employees’ Compensation Act ---Order now!!