The Centre for Anti-Corruption & Open Leadership (CACOL), as an NGO is an aggregate of human rights, community-based, and civil society organisations with anti-corruption agenda across Nigeria.
Due to the expansion of its activities, CACOL has the position below available for immediate employment:
Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Lagos & should be in close proximity to office address (Required)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Qualifications Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Education: 1st Degree or Equivalent (Required)
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com indicating your name, and the position you are applying for.
Small Manhood And Premature Ejaculation Made Me Stay Away from Love Making For 4yrs...But These Simple Solutions WORKED! Also, Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Reversed Now! Click Here To See My Breakthrough!“Casebook On Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria” Available At Bookshops --Order Your Copy!!! This book painstakingly addresses the predicament of lawyers and judges in accessing relevant cases of interest. Call +234 803 325 4471
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org