A renowned international law firm on the island, led by a distinguished Senior Advocate of Nigeria, is expanding its operations and seeking experienced legal practitioners to join their team. We have the following positions available:
A.) Senior Associate:
– Minimum 7 years’ active practice in a highly regarded law firm in Nigeria.
– LLB degree with stellar academic credentials from a recognized university (local or international, limited to Commonwealth countries).
– Strong ethical standards, computer literacy, and knowledge of relevant job-related applications.
– Work portfolio and references from former employers required.
B.) Associate 2:
– Vibrant associates with exceptional training from a reputable law firm.
– Minimum 2 years’ post NYSC active practice.
– Outstanding academic background with an LLB degree from a recognized university (local or international, limited to Commonwealth countries).
– Excellent writing skills, collaboration abilities, and time management.
C.) Associate 1:
– Newly Qualified Solicitors and Advocates of the Nigerian Bar who have exhibited excellence in their academic qualification and are willing to pursue a career in the Legal profession, especially, Litigation.
– Qualifications include LLB Degree from a highly recognised University within or outside Nigeria, successful completion of the BL program at the Nigeria Law School and must have been currently posted to Lagos State for the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program.
Highly competitive remuneration with excellent Monthly Take Home (far above the industry standard).
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should email their applications, including Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of credentials, to email@example.com.