The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has issued a further notice on a Manual Submission of Post-Incorporation/Registration application.
Earlier CAC issued a public notice dated April 1st, 2021, and published on its website on April 2nd, 2021 notifying the General public and its Esteemed Customers of the closure of the window on Manual Submission of Post-incorporation applications while exempting certain post-incorporation applications pending the conclusion of the interfaces for their submission on the Company Registration Portal (CRP). The exempted post-incorporation applications were-
- Alteration of Memorandum & Articles of Association (by courier service)
- Schedule 14: Form of Statement to be filed by Banks, Insurance Companies as well as Deposit and Provident Companies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amendment of Constitution (by courier service)
- Bi-annual Statement for Incorporated Trustees (email@example.com)
Further to the above, CAC wishes to inform the General Public and its Esteemed Customers that it shall, in addition, continue to accept manual submission of the following post-incorporation applications through the respective e-mail address pending deployment of the interfaces for their submission on the CRP.
- Certified True Copy (CTC) of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration for Companies, Business Names and Incorporated Trustees (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CTC Memorandum of Association (email@example.com)
- CTC of Constitution (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CTC of Audited Financial Statement (email@example.com)
- Historical Search Report on Directors’/Officers’ information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Historical Search on Shareholding information (email@example.com)
- Historical Search Report on Charges, Debentures, Memorandum of Satisfaction (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Allotment of Shares for Companies With Unissued Share Capital (email@example.com)
- Surrender of Shares to Company as a gift (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Restriction of Address (email@example.com)
- Extension of Time for holding Annual General Meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Voluntary Striking-off (email@example.com)
- Relisting of Company (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Notice of Exemption of Foreign Company (email@example.com)
All applications are to be submitted through the designated e-mail addresses and accompanied by evidence of payment of applicable fees. Customers and applicants are advised to see the Schedule of Fees in the Companies Regulations 2021 for applicable fees.
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI Price: ₦25,000 or £35 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages] Contact Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Chris: Mobile: 0817-630-8030, Landline: 09-2913581 Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria. Bank Account Details Bank Name: UBA Plc. Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute Account Number: 1014072579