Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) was licensed in December, 2017, and opened for academic activities in January, 2019. ADUN is a Global University for Educating Luminary Leaders, and the motto is Excellence in Education.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Academic position in the under-mentioned faculty and disciplines:
Job Title: Associate Professor (ADUNASSS 06)
- We are currently in need of qualified Associate Professor in LLB, Law.
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree from a recognised University with at least twelve (12) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a University plus Postgraduate Supervision.
- Candidates must have evidence of at least twelve (12) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable;
- Computer literacy is a must for this position.
Salary and Allowances attached to this vacancy is as contained in Admiralty University of Nigeria Salary Scheme.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner with fifteen (15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and relevant credentials to:
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
The CV should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in capital letters)
- Position applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service locally and internationally
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names, Addresses and Contact Details of three (3) referees.
- Candidates should also request their three Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to the address above.
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the position and Department applied for in the reference letter.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply.
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org