Again, Nigeria’s leading provider of Legal Tech solutions has offered a mouth-watering discount of 40% on New purchases of their Legal Research and Analytics tool LawPavilion Prime and Legal Drafting Application- SAT.
This is in appreciation of the goodwill received from the legal community, and the support towards the Attorneys General Colloquium held on June 3rd 2020.
The 40% Discount offered to participants at the colloquium was extended to all members of the legal community and it ends on 30th June.
Don’t Forget Terms and Conditions Apply Below.
1. Discount is applicable ONLY to Individual purchases, that is: institutional or bulk buyers are not eligible;
- Only 2 purchases can be made by one individual;
- Payment for products bought must be made only once (NO INSTALLMENT PAYMENT)
- 40% price Offer is valid till June 30th, 2020.
- Upon product purchase, installation and license activation must be completed within 3 weeks of purchase, otherwise, money paid will be refunded with administrative charges deducted
- Support and installations will be done remotely with support by our technical team; there will be extra but affordable charges for physical installation or support
- Payment should only be to LawPavilion Accounts, and through easypay.lawpavilion.com not to any third party or individual.
Practical Considerations to Negotiate an Enforceable Joint Operating Agreement in Civil Law Jurisdictions (Netherlands: Kluwer Law International, 2020) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, LL. B (1st Class), BL (1st Class), LL.M (Calgary), LL.M (Harvard), DPhil (Oxford), Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, www.damilolaolawuyi.com. & Professor Eduardo G. Pereira, LL. B (Brazil), LL.M (Aberdeen), PhD (Aberdeen),www.eduardogpereira.com
Book information For more information or to order your copies, please contact Mr. Keji Kolawole: email@example.com , Tel: +234 81 40000 988
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org