A reputable law firm, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Position: Associate Counsel
To provide high quality legal service to the firm and clients, manage complex matters, guide and mentor other lawyers in the delivery of superior client service in respect of general litigation and sundry areas.
* Bachelor of Law degree (LLB, BL) with a 2:1 minimum rating.
* Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) would be an added advantage.
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a law firm specializing in both litigation and transactional law.
* Experience in Litigation, mediation and other Alternative means of Dispute Resolution.
* Not below 30 years.
Job Attributes and Skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills.
* Accurate knowledge on significant legislation.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Exceptional drafting skills.
* Good client relations.
* High level of integrity and professional accountability.
* Effective use of computer systems for the generation of professional reports, scheduling and client database management.
* Excellent knowledge about all types of legal matters related to the operations of an organization.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Excellent coaching and people management
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Excellent decision making abilities.
* Excellent analysis capabilities.
* Be able to work long hours.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should sent their CVs clearly marked with the job titles to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement RemedySend your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C0022E965 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer Click here to download TheNigerialawyer (TNL) Android Mobile APP For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria