SimmonsCooper Partners (SCP) in partnership with LawPavillion Business Solutions presents a virtual interactive session on Easing Business in Nigeria: CAMA 2020 and Economic Growth.
Here is an expository conversation designed to give clear insights into the regulatory directions necessary to assist Nigeria’s business community and foreign investors in solidifying their business and commercial drive across Nigeria.
This program is designed to take on the unanswered questions of businesses, startups, investors and other stakeholders across various sectors.
Discussants will include foremost business regulators, members of the international community and sector/governmental leaders such as:
1. Jumoke Oduwole: Special Adviser to the President on Ease of Doing Business
2. Babatunde Irukera: Chief Executive, Federal Competition and Consumer Protection
3. Garba Abubakar: Registrar General, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
4. Michel Deelen: Consul- General, Netherlands Embassy,Lagos.
5. Ambrose Oruche: Acting Director General, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
6. Ope Olugasa: Managing Director, LawPavilion Business Solutions
7. Dapo Akinosun: Founding Partner, SimmonsCooper Partners.
Moderating the discussions, is Funmilola Mesaiyete: Partner, Public Sector and Regulatory Compliance, SimmonsCooper Partners.
Date: 22nd September, 2020
The goal of the webinar is to equip investors with the information necessary to derive optimal benefits from the emerging economic trends, business models and plans; in view of the new laws regulating the Nigerian business environment. Participants are offered the unique opportunity of interacting with experts and top personnel from the relevant regulators in Nigeria.
To get registered for free, Click here: http://bit.ly/SCPCAMA2020
Small Manhood And Premature Ejaculation Made Me Stay Away from Love Making For 4yrs...But These Simple Solutions WORKED! Also, Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Reversed Now! Click Here To See My Breakthrough!"Casebook on Human Rights Litigation in Nigeria," This book painstakingly addresses the predicament of lawyers and judges in accessing relevant cases of interest. Call +2348033254471
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com