Threshold Attorneys & Solicitors invites you to its upcoming webinar tagged: “Raising The Bar: The Changing Environment For The Legal Profession In Nigeria’’.
Date: Thursday, 22nd October 2020
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/RaisingTheBarWebinar2
Professor Ernest M. Ojukwu, SAN – Partner, Ojukwu, Yusuf & Faotu; Former Deputy-General and Head of Campus, Nigerian Law School, Augustine Nnamani Campus, Agbani Enugu.
1. Mr. Jibrin S. Okutepa, SAN – The Managing Solicitor, J.S. Okutepa, SAN & Co; Member, General Council of the Bar.
2. Mr. Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN – The Managing Solicitor, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN & Co; Founder, Law and Justice Forum.
3. Mr. Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi, SAN – The Managing Partner, Omaplex Law Firm; Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators.
4. Chief Gbola Akinola, C.Arb(UK) – Partner, The Law Union; 1st Vice Chairman, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators(Uk-Nig Branch); Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
5. Mrs. Obosa Akpata, C.Arb(UK) – The Managing Partner, Patreli Partners; Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; CEDR Accredited Mediator.
6. Mr. Ikechukwu Uwanna – The Managing Partner, Tsedaqah Attorneys; Secretary, Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch.
7. Mrs. Onyinye Chikwendu-Ikechebelu – The Practice Manager, Omaplex Law Firm.
1. Mr. Jude Thaddeus Nnodum(Jnr) – A doctoral Researcher/Tutor, University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Mr. Fernandez Marcus-Obiene – Founder, Wekrea8
Mr. Chioma Ugwu – Partner, Threshold Attorneys
The Webinar promises to give valuable insights on “Raising The Bar: The Changing Environment For The Legal Profession In Nigeria’’
Attendance is free upon registration