The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Section on Public Interest and Development Law (SPIDEL), a section committed to promoting the role and application of law to economic development and growth of Public Interest Law in Nigeria, formally announces and invites well deserving members of the SPIDEL to send applications for the under listed vacant executive positions.
1. Chairman – 15years
2. Vice chairman – 15years
3. Secretary – 10years
4. Treasurer – 10years
1. Every application shall be made in 3 copies, accompanied by 3 copies of applicants curriculum vitae duly signed and dated
2. Every application shall be submitted under the confidential cover/body marked at the right hand corner of the envelop “ SPIDEL EXECUTIVE POSITION” and addressed to The Secretary, NBA SPIDEL Steering Committee, NBA House Plot1101 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Cadastral Zone A00, Central Business District, Abuja: ATTENTION : UWUIGBE ESOHE
3. Applicants shall attach to his/her application evidence of payment of bar practicing fee, branch dues and SPIDEL dues for 2018.
4. Receipt of applications shall close by 4pm on Friday June 29th, 2018
5. Elections for eligible candidates shall hold on Thursday 5th of July,2018 alongside the conference
For further enquires contact: 07039509958
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Send your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria