The Nigerian Law School, Bwari Abuja has released it’s timetable for the Bar II (Resit) Examination, noting that the exams will begin from Saturday, 15th July and end by Friday 21st July, 2023.
In a notice signed by the Director Director-general of the Nigerian Law School, Prof. Isa Hayatu Chiroma SAN, the schedule for the exam was stated to be thus:
1. Saturday (15/07/2023) – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) 11am – 12pm
2. Monday (17/07/2023) – Property Law Practice 11am – 2pm
3. Tuesday (18/07/2023) – Criminal Litigation 11am – 2pm
4. Wednesday (19/07/2023) Corporate Law Practice 11am – 2pm
5. Thursday (20/07/2023) Civil Litigation 11am – 2pm
6. Friday (21/07/2023) Professional Ethics & Skills 10am – 1pm