The Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School has released the timetable for the 2022 bar final examinations.
In the timetable made available to TheNigeriaLawyer, signed and authorized by the Director General, Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School, Prof. IsaHayatu Chiroma SAN, the bar final Exams would take place from Monday, 29th August to Saturday, 3rd September, 2022.
The exams would take place as follows:
1. Monday (29/08/2022) – MCQ Examinations would take place from 2.00pm to 3.00 pm.
2. Tuesday (30/08/2022) – Property Law Practice would take place from 12.00pm to 3.00pm
3. Wednesday (31/08/2022) – Criminal Litigation would take place from 12.00pm to 3.00pm.
4. Thursday (1/09/2022) – Corporate Law Practice would take place from 12.00pm to 3.00 pm
5. Friday (2/09/2022) – Civil Litigation would take from 12.00pm to 3.00pm.
6. Saturday (3/09/2022) Professional Ethics & Skills would take place from 12.00pm to 3.00pm
The book with the title, 'The Employment Law Handbook' By Jamiu AkoladeThe book features amongst other things;over 300 pages of employment law knowledge and resources, over 60 legal opinions, together with over 150 Judicial authorities on frequently asked questions on labour and employment law. The book goes for fifteen thousand Naira (N 15,000) only. Call any of the numbers below to place your order 08052508679 and 08106743227; or visit, Theemploymentlawhandbook.com.
[Now On Sale] Book On “International Arbitration & ADR And The Rule Of Law”
Price: ₦15,000 or £20 per copy[Hard Back– 20 chaps/715 pages]Contact InformationEmail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgWhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-9651-401 Landline: 09-2913581, +234-9-2913499, +234-9-2919209Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria.Bank Account Details; Bank Name: UBA Plc.; Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute; Account Number: 1014072579