The Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS) invites the general public to its next knowledge sharing webinar which will hold as follows:
Topic: Review of the 2020 Voluntary National Review (VNR) Report on Integrating SDGs into National Development Planning
Date: Tue, 29th September, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM prompt
Host: Professor Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan, Director General, NIALS
Keynote Speaker: Mrs. Adejoke Orelope – Adefulire (Senior Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on SDGs).
- Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Vice Chairman, International Law Association
- Professor A. Akanbi, SAN, Vice – Chancellor, Kwara State University, Malete
- Wahab Egbewole, SAN, University of Ilorin, Kwara State).
- Peter Akper, SAN, Director of Research, Nigerian Institute of, Advanced legal Studies
- Jibrin Ibrahim, Centre for Democratic Development
- Professor Animi S. Temple, Director CLEC & CREEILP, NIALS
- Irekpitan Okukpon, Head of Department, Public Law, NIALS
- Jane Ezerigwe, Research Fellow, NIALS
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 613-050-973
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: