The Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS), in collaboration with the International Law Association, invites the general public to its next knowledge sharing webinar which will hold as follows:
Topic: The Progressive Realization of the Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria during and Post Covid-19 Era.
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM prompt
Host: Professor Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan, Director General, NIALS
Keynote Speaker: Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Vice Chairman, International Law Association
- Professor Robert Home, Emeritus Professor of Land Law and Urban Management, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Professor Animi S. Temple, Director CLEC & CREEILP, NIALS
- Associate Professor Franscisca Nlerum, Head of Department, Commercial Law, NIALS
- Nkechikwu Valerie Azinge, Lecturer, University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Irekpitan Okukpon, Head of Department, Public Law, NIALS
- Osatohanmwen Eruaga, Head of Department, Private Law, NIALS
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 388-140-477
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org