The President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Olumide Akpata, has constituted the NBA Observer Group against the upcoming governorship elections of Edo State slated for Saturday 19th of September, 2020
This is contained in a statement made available to TheNigeriaLawyer (TNL) signed by the NBA National Publicity Secretary, Dr Rapulu Nduka.
Members of the Committee include the 1st Vice-President of the NBA, John Aikpokpo-Martins, NBA Welfare Secretary, Kunle Edun, among others.
Read the full statement below:
NBA OBSERVER GROUP FOR EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
The Edo State Gubernatorial election will take place this Saturday, the 19th day of September 2020.
The President of the Nigerian Bar Association – Olumide Akpata has appointed the following persons as members of the NBA observer Group for the Edo State Gubernatorial election.
1. John Aikpokpo-Martins – NBA 1st Vice-president
2. Kunle Edun – NBA Welfare Secretary
3. Solomon Odiase – NBA Benin Branch
4. A. A. Atemagbo – NBA Auchi Branch
5. Okoduwa Maile – Chairman NBA Ekpoma Branch
6. Chris Ekuze – Chairman NBA Uromi Branch
7. Kolade Olorunmola – Chairman NBA Igarra Branch
8. Ogaga Emoghware – NBA Benin Branch
9. Prof. Izevbuwa – NBA Benin Branch
10. Prof. Inegbedion – NBA Ekpoma Branch
11. Aderemi Oguntoye – NBA Lagos Branch
12. Osadorlor Okunkpolor – NBA Benin Branch.
The team will be led by John Aikpokpo-Martins – NBA 1st Vice President.
Dr. Rapulu Nduka
Publicity Secretary, Nigerian Bar Association
Practical Considerations to Negotiate an Enforceable Joint Operating Agreement in Civil Law Jurisdictions (Netherlands: Kluwer Law International, 2020) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, LL. B (1st Class), BL (1st Class), LL.M (Calgary), LL.M (Harvard), DPhil (Oxford), Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, www.damilolaolawuyi.com. & Professor Eduardo G. Pereira, LL. B (Brazil), LL.M (Aberdeen), PhD (Aberdeen),www.eduardogpereira.com
Book information For more information or to order your copies, please contact Mr. Keji Kolawole: email@example.com , Tel: +234 81 40000 988
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org