CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
- The incumbent is responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the legal compliance framework and standards of the company which includes monitoring and enforcing compliance with the required regulations/legislations/statutory and other legal contractual obligations.
- The successful candidate will represent the company at arbitration and mediation panels pursuant to alternative dispute resolution requirement. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory development and trends which apply to business area.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the Industry’s standards and regulations;
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts;
- Be organized and have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: [email protected]
The Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria.
Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria