Enugu State Judiciary, Obra Foundation & Law Pavilion are set to hold a zoom webinar on a virtual court hearing on the theme: “Virtual Court Hearing: The New Normal”
This is contained in a notice which was made available to TheNigeriaLawyer.
Meanwhile, the special guests at the webinar are:
1. Chief M.E Eze: Honorable Attorney General, Enugu State
2. Hon Justice N.P Emehelu FCIArb, F.DRI. FICMC: Honourable Chief judge of Enugu State.
Furthermore, the panelists that are to discuss at the webinar are:
1. Chief (Mrs) A.J Offiah, SAN, FCIArb: Principal Partner, Obra Legal
2. Mr Ope olugasa: Legal tech expert, MD/CEO Lawpavilion
3. Mr ikeazor Akaraiwe: Principal Partner, Led Rehoboth Partners
4. Hon Justice Ngozika Oji: Judge of the Enugu State High Court & Chairman Enugu ICT Committee on Virtual Hearing.
In addition, Ikechukwu Onouma, Esq: Managing Partner, Obra legal would be moderating the webinar.
Meanwhile, the webinar is scheduled to hold thus:
Date: 11th August, 2020.
Time : 2pm
To register visit:
Small Manhood And Premature Ejaculation Made Me Stay Away from Love Making For 4yrs...But These Simple Solutions WORKED! Also, Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Reversed Now! Click Here To See My Breakthrough!Get Your 1st World Comprehensive Casebook On Data Protection By Olumide Babalola N20,000 ONLY (with free delivery within Lagos and Abuja). To buy a copy, call or text: 0815 069 2572 or visit Jumia, e-mail:email@example.com Hurry to purchase yours, now!!!
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org