The Institute of Chartered Mediator and Conciliators(ICMC) will be holding a professional development training on Thursday.
The Registrar, Segun Ogunyannwo, disclosed this to TheNIGERIALAWYER on Tuesday, in a chat.
The theme of the online training is titled “The Efficacy of Mediation Skills in Obtaining Professional Jobs and Consultancies”.
Members of the Faculty are Engr. the Registrar, Segun Ogunyannwo and the Vice President, Training, ICMC, Amb. Victor. A.A.A Ojaide.
The date is Thursday, May 21, 2020, by 3-5pm and the venue is ZOOM.
N5,000 for YMF member
7,500 for ICMC member
15,000 for NON member
Who should attend the online course? Everybody but especially:
- Executives who are eager to explore new vistas of opportunities for expanding their reach and improving their bottom lines
- Those who are desirous of productively marketing their PERSONAL Services
- Those looking for Local and International Choice Jobs and Consultancies
- Those who are desirous of adding value and making a success in their fields of endeavour
- After Registration, your unique and personalized login details will be sent to you
- The Course Materials will be made available ONLY to course participants
A video clip will be sent to you on Wednesday, May 20, 2020. Kindly peruse.
iii. Even though the program is primarily aimed at those with requisite mediation skills, nonmembers of the Institute are encouraged to participate and afterwards plan to attend the ICMC Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification course to consolidate their learning from the online program. It will really help.
- Early registration is encouraged as spaces are at a very high premium.
- A special WhatsApp platform will be created for participants for networking, additional resources and engagements.
Ogunyannwo in his statement said these are challenging times, requiring intuitive thinking, strategic planning and proactive actions.
“If you have ever been discouraged, if you have ever failed in business or other ventures, if you have had difficulties to surmount which took the very soul out of you, this program may well be the oasis in the desert of lost hope for which you have been searching.
“On behalf of the President of the Institute, His Excellency, Double High Chief Emeka J. P. Obegolu, I want to warmly welcome you all to the New Normal, Online Professional Courses (expanded to cover ALL the ADR mechanisms and related issues) starting with the one advertised above.
I especially want to thank the President for graciously approving the enormous discounts for the online CPD courses to enable ALL our members and even nonmembers to participate.
“I will have the privilege of being on stage with one of the finest and greatest gentlemen of all time, a divine gift to the Institute, a soulmate, His Excellency, Amb. (Sir) Victor A. A. A. Ojaide, Vice President, Training, ICMC.
“I appreciate you all. I really do and look forward to the privilege of warmly welcoming you and your nominees to this refreshingly instructive online course,” he added.
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com