The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to bring to the notice of our esteemed members, and the general public, of our Virtual trainings for both Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification Training (MedACT) leading to Associate Membership of the Institute, and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Courses.
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators is the professional body of practitioners with the mandate to regulate the practice of Mediation, train prospective candidates, and encourage organizations and institutions to adopt Mediation and Conciliation as the primary means for addressing disputes.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the order made by the Federal Government of Nigeria restricting interstate travel and physical gatherings of more than 20 persons, we decided to provide our trainings online for your benefit which can be undertaken from the comfort of your homes and offices.
This is novel and will afford professionals in Nigeria, and across the world, the opportunity to be part of our Professional Mediation Skills Trainings.
Our virtual Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification Training has been discounted to N120,000 (One hundred and twenty thousand Naira) only.
The Institute is offering the following Continuing Professional Development courses:
– Mediation Advocacy
– Mediation Practice Models and Hybrid Processes
– How to Overcome Cultural Issues at the Negotiation and Mediation Table
– Self-Awareness and Handling Emotions in Mediation
– Family Mediation
– Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
– Mediating Workplace Conflicts
– ADR Registry/Secretarial Services
– Mediating Communal Conflict
– Psychology of Mediation
– Negotiation Techniques and Strategies for our Court settlement
– Strategies for a Successful Salary Negotiation
– Mediator’s Inner Strength: Developing Emotional Intelligence
– Mediating Industrial Disputes in Corporate Organizations
– The Efficacy of Mediation Skills in Obtaining Professional Jobs and Consultancy.
CPD units have been assigned to all continuing professional development courses and these courses will also serve as upgrade Courses for those who intend to upgrade their membership status to a higher cadre of membership within the Institute.
Find below the Calendar of training for the virtual courses for the year 2020 detailing the various course fees. We look forward to having you take advantage of our courses for your growth and professional development.
For further enquiries, you may kindly contact:
Chimdimma(08063816153, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mercy (07038896753, email@example.com)
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]
Price: ₦15,000 or £20 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages]: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 : Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030, 0909-965-1401; 0705-767-0347; 0912-173-4691 : Landline: 09-2913581; 09-2913499