Eleven Finalists emerge for the 2nd edition of Babalola’s Law Dictionary Quiz Competition
After the preliminary rounds, eleven finalist have emerged for the grand finale of the Babalola’s Law Dictionary to be held in Lagos on Friday 7th June 2019.
After the keenly contested rounds, the following young lawyers emerged as finalists:
1. Mercy Ayodele – A.O. Fayemiwo &co.
2. Shade Kalesanwo- Grandlaw Partners
3. Olukolade Ehinmosan- A. O. Fayemiwo & co.
4. Sandra Eke – SPA Ajibade & co.
5. Ezeokoye Chukwuemeka – E. Osoka & Co.
6. Ogazi Emmanual- A. O. Fayemiwo
7. Ujah Ifeanyi- Grandlaw Partners
8. Bongning Wudirah- NYSC
9. Abdul Abdulateef- Ikeyi Shittu & co.
10. Olaitan Victor- Macbenson Consult
11. Oluwatomilola Oyewusi- Afe Babalola & co
The grand finale holds in June 2019 but the competition judges will be unveiled in May
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Send your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.comThe Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria. Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria