The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), has issued a notice indicating the opening of the Commission to customers with effect from Wednesday, 6th May, 2020.
In a public notice signed by the management, and sighted by TheNigerialawyer (TNL), the commission stated that the opening is effected following the partial easing of the lockdown on FCT, Lagos and Ogun State.
The opening is, however, subject to some guidelines to wit:
1. The commission shall be open to customers on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays within the hours of 9: 00 am to 2:00 pm. Subsequent modifications may be made to this arrangement as circumstances permit.
2. Only fifty (50) customers will be allowed in the commission at a time.
3. Customers must wear face masks throughout the period of their transactions.
4. Upon entry, customers shall register their names and other details a sit under the canopy at the car park within the premises.
5. Customers will be attended to in the order their names are entered in the Register. Only twenty (20) customers will be allowed to enter the main building at a time.
6. The commission will no longer allow manual searches by customers. Customers interested in a search report shall pay the requisite fee for the search report to be issued by the commission.
7. Customers will be notified by SMS or email when their documents are ready for collection.
The notice, however, noted that the guideline is applicable to the Head office only, that other state offices will communicate their own arrangements to customers in their localities.
Notice to our esteemed customers pic.twitter.com/Eten6DtSnf
— The Nigeria’s Corporate Registry (@cacnigeria1) May 5, 2020
Written By Michael DugeriPrice: ₦25,000 The book is comprehensive, in 22 chapters and over 670 pages, and covers. Contact Information Don’t run out of yours! Order here: https://paystack.com/buy/entertainment-law-in-nigeria-issdma or Call/WhatsApp Michael: 08036760623 | firstname.lastname@example.org