1. The Sabi Law Foundation calls for the submission of legal awareness articles for free publication.
2. Approved works will be published on its popular free legal awareness website: www.LearnNigerianLaws.com.
3. Submitted legal articles must promote legal awareness of laws and rights in Nigeria. They must in a simplified manner focus on; laws, rights, duties, legal remedies, procedures for seeking legal remedies, institutions/stakeholders for legal remedies as well as challenges and solutions connected to the legal remedies.
4. Submitted legal articles may be written in simple English language or Pidgin language.
5. Submission and publication are FREE! No fees required!
6. Interested writers may send their work to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit and Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization based in Nigeria.
8. Sabi Law Foundation is funded by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International (BCI).
9. To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects of Sabi Law Foundation, follow via Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws, Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw and YouTube: Learn Nigerian Laws
Sabi Law Projects: