Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Performs a variety of routine clerical, reception, office support functions and performs other related duties as required; under direct supervision. Furthermore, maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screen telephone calls and emails and handles where appropriate
- Maintains an administrative system that proactively supports the Principal Partner and the firm as a whole
- Provides a platform for smooth communication between the Principal Partner’s office and internal departments.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains department supplies and inventories. Tracks status, orders, purchases, and maintains or distributes supplies as needed.
- Strategically manages the Principal Partner’s calendar, booking appointments, managing to-do’s etc.
- Drafts and finalises Agendas, attends and take Minutes of meetings (when required) and distribute agreed Minutes
- Serves clients by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status. Handles telephone calls and also ensures courteous reception for visitors
- Ensures confidentiality of all documents and correspondence passing through the Principal Partner’s office
- Prepares memo letters and notes for and on the Principal Partner’s instructions
- Handles both local and foreign travel arrangements for the Principal Partner and other employees including preparing travel authorisations, advances, flight bookings and hotel reservations (when necessary).
- Assists with ad-hoc Commercial Awareness and communications activities e.g. client contact reports, delegate packs, recruitment exercise, e-library subscription etc.
- Provides adequate support in ensuring that client contact information is kept up to date and data is accurate.
- Sends out agreed firm wide communications from the Principal Partner or member of the senior management team as may be authorised.
- Carries out any other secretarial and administrative duties as may be required from time to time and any other delegated assignments.
Requirements and Qualification
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet and other electronic office equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good multitasking skills; energetic and result oriented
- Planning and prioritising skills
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of information
- Analytical skills
- High level of professionalism, discipline and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in English, Secretarial Studies or any related course in Humanities / Social Sciences or any other related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should sent their CVs clearly marked with the job titles to email@example.com with one week from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Book On Recent Developments In Nigerian Labour And Employment Law--On Sale
For enquiries and order please contact: HYBRID CONSULT, Tel: 08066192650, 08033739869, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.