Thenigerialawyer is a fast growing online media news, we provide you with the latest breaking news on lawsuits, legal matters going on in and across Nigeria.
Vacancies exist for freelance News Reporters in all faculties of law in Ngerian Universities. Interested applicants must be undergraduates of the law faculties they desire to provide news coverage.
Remuneration: Generous allowances will be paid subject to the volume of editorial reports and advertisement generated from the reporter’s area of coverage
1 To give useful information on the events happening in the law faculty of your school.
2. To stand as a representative of Thenigerialawyer.com in your campus..
3. Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents coming from the campus.
4. Work in hand with the law official, LAWSA Executives and students in reporting school activities.
5. Must be an ICT Compliance.
6. Must have a good writing reporting skills.
* A student from LAW faculty.
Application Closing Date
10th November , 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here Download a CV format fill and send with their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org