The University of Bradford in the United Kingdom is now offering admission to various areas of study.
The University of Bradford is offering the following courses to interested candidates who wish to further their studies.
* LLM International Commercial Law
* LLM International Human Rights and Development
* LLM Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy
* MSc International Health Management
* MSc Applied Management and Entrepreneurship
* MSc Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
* Pre-sessional English Language programme (PREP) – 30 weeks
February start for Ph.D. study across all Faculties
Admission of new student on the above programmes Starts in January 2019.
Bradford’s specialist LLMs are open to all students and are specifically designed to be accessible for non-law students.
The programmes allow you to study a range of contemporary issues in law and develop the skills necessary to pursue a career in these exciting fields.
The University of Bradford LLMs examines the theoretical and regulatory practices in relevant areas of international law for those wanting to pursue law as a career, or those who want to go into industry, the government or third sector.
Contact Ese 08132836006 Email firstname.lastname@example.org on more details and application advice.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
Send your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer