• Abubakar Malami (SAN) –Kebbi: (Former Guber aspirant in Kebbi, Buhari’s former counsel at the election tribunal and former CPC National Adviser)
• Babatunde Fashola (SAN) – Lagos: (Former Chief of Staff to Bola Tinubu and 2-term Governor of Lagos State).
Fashola was the Lagos State Governor from May 29, 2007 to May 29, 2015.
Babatunde Raji Fashola was born in Lagos on 28 June 1963. He attended Birch Freeman High school Lagos and Igbobi College Lagos. He studied Law at the University of Benin from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.(Hon), degree in 1987.
• Lai Mohammed is a lawyer -Kwara: (APC Spokesman, Tinubu former Chief of staff and AD Guber candidate in 2001) ….
Lai Mohammed is a Nigerian lawyer and the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC). he was born into the family of alh mohammed adekeye in 1952. He earned a bachelor’s degree in French from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 1975 and Law degrees from the University of Lagos and the Nigerian Law School in 1986 and Alhaji Lai Mohammed as a Lawyer co-founded the legal firm of Edu & Mohammed as a Senior Partner in 1989. Alhaji Lai Mohammed is an Astute Businessman and an active politician and is the National Publicity Secretary of All Progressive Congress (APC) in Nigeria. Alhaji Mohammed served as the Chairman of Optmedia Limited, a subsidiary of Afromedia Plc since December 18, 2008. He served as a Director of Afromedia PLC since May 2011. Alhaji Mohammed is also a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) and worked as Public Relations Officer for almost 10 years with the Nigerian Airport Authority, now Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
In October 2002, Alhaji Lai Mohammed was a candidate for governor in the April 2003 Kwara State elections on the Alliance for Democracy platform. He was assaulted and five vehicles in his convoy were smashed in front of Senator Suleiman Ajadi’s campaign office at Oke-Onigbin during a festivity.
• Ibe Kachikwu-Delta: (NNPC GMD and Former Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil
• Barr. Adebayo Shittu –Oyo: (Former CPC Guber candidate in Oyo state).
• Barrister Solomon Selcap Dalung: popularly known with his people’s celebrated traditonal title of ‘Igbarman Otarok’ meaning the ‘thunder of tarok nation’ was born on the 26th of September 1964 in the town of Sabon Gida within the then Resettlement Area which was a creation of the colonial masters to resettle and rehabilitate war veterans of World War II. This Resettlement Area is currently known as Langtang South Local Government Area.
Against the tradition of joining the military that is common to tarok people of Langtang, Dalung chose to join the Nigerian Prisons Service in the early eighties. In 1991 while still in the Prisons Service, he enrolled to study Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Jos. The unpredictable academic calendar that characterized the Nigerian University atmosphere at that period saw him spending a whole nine years before bagging Bachelors of Laws, (LLB). He proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Bwari, in Abuja, graduated in 2000 and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2001.
• Udoma Udo Udoma Aged 60, is a senior partner of Udo Udoma & Belo Osagie and hails from Akwa Ibom State. Udoma was a two-term member of the Nigerian Senate from 1999 to 2007, where he was appointed to the committees on public accounts, judiciary, banking & currency, science & technology, privatization, and drugs
• Aisha Alhassan – Taraba
Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan is a former Senator representing Taraba North constituency of Taraba State, which she won under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
She later decamped to All Progressive Congress (APC) and was the Governorship Candidate of Taraba State for the 2015 general elections. She was defeated in the election re-run held on 25th of April 2015 and failed to become Nigeria’s 1st female democratically elected Governor.
A lawyer by training, Jummai is the former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Taraba State. She was appointed the Chief Registrar of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on 17 December 2003. She was born in 1959