An independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry, is seeking to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals in the capacity below as a result of its expansion and development programmes:
Job Title: Senior Legal Officer
- This position requires a seasoned and consummate Lawyer with LL,B, BL and LLM with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant post call experience.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant post call experience
- Versatile in corporate law, legal drafting, litigation, arbitration proceedings and special skill in vetting contract and international agreements
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Laws will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of IT Software
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and multi-task oriented
- Must not be more than 45 years of age.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Send your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria