Real Asset Resources Limited is proud to be one of the fast growing national and international business management solutions provider organizations, rendering services to a variety of businesses in both corporate and professional organizations.
Service areas including: Assets Management, HR Workers Compensation Management Plans, Financial and info-tech asset management sector, Real Estates, not to mention but a few.
We are currently seeking prospective, vibrant and articulate graduates to be part of our reputable organization, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Lawyer/Legal Adviser
* Real Asset Resources Limited is an asset management company, currently recruiting for Real Estate Lawyer/Legal adviser in our reputable organization.
* The responsibilities of this position include the following but not limited to:
* To oversee legal work in connection with acquisitions/dispositions, including reviewing legal due diligence and overseeing purchase and sale agreement negotiations.
* To assist in asset management matters including oversight and coordination of litigation, preparation of property management agreements, dealing with tenant issues and assisting in portfolio insurance related matters.
* To support portfolio managers in portfolio-related matters including investment management agreement negotiations and reviewing portfolio quarterly reports.
* To assist in negotiation of financing documents for any fund-level or property level borrowings.
* Participate as a team member in underwriting efforts, including analyzing and reviewing legal matters.
* Participate in the Investment Committee process sharing due diligence findings in any transactions.
* To assist in advising on issues pertaining to registered investment advisory firms and limited purpose broker-dealer entities, including advising on issues relating to Investment Adviser’s Act.
* Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
* Solid understanding of real estate law and real estate transaction experience.
* Strong time management skills and efficient utilization of technology.
* Strong team coordination with other units
* Should be willing to travel
With 1-4 years of experience with at least 1 year in real estate transaction work and real estate fund matters. Experience in a title company is an advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable including allowances, bonuses and incentives.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes and a short application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org