The Nigeria Police Academy came into being on the 15th March, 1988 from two temporary locations (Police College Kaduna, and Police Training School Chalawa, Kano).
The Academy was upgraded to a degree awarding institution by the Federal Government in April, 2012. Subsequently, the National Universities Commission (NUC) recognized the Academy as the 37th Federal University and 124th University in the Nigerian university system, the same year. The degree programme started in September, 2013.
The Academy, located at Kilometre 45 Kano – Maiduguri Road was established as a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality of its training and the excellence of its academic standard. The Academy runs two programmes simultaneously (Academic and Professional Police training) leading to the award of a bachelor’s degree.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor (CONUASS 7)
The lecturing position is available for the following Departments:
- Customary & Islamic Law
- Private & Public Law
- International & Jurisprudence
- Commercial & Property Law.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years post PhD teaching, research and administrative experience in a recognised university.
- Applicants must also have evidence of scholarly publications in reputable local and international journals.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership in his/her academic discipline.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to attach to their Applications, twenty (20) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with Surname underlined.
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin/local Government
- Nationality & how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number & ages of children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Honours and Distinctions (If any)
- Academic/Scholarly publications (in standard format)
- Conferences Attended/Papers presented with dates
- Previous Employment(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employment including status and salary, duties and any other experience.
- Name, Phone Numbers. and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar via the address below.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope with the inscription of the post for which you are applying on the top left hand corner addressed and sent to:
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil,
P.O. Box 14830,
Note: Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence (where applicable) and bring the originals of all their credentials if invited for interview.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Send your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..firstname.lastname@example.org Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.comThe Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria. Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria