A leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry is seeking to engage the services of experienced and efficient individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Lawyer
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Law from a recognized university
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.
- A post graduate degree in Law is an added advantage.
- Possession of Institute of Chartered Secretary and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) will be an added advantage
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- The candidate must be adept in conducting legal research, preparing legal arguments, drafting of pleadings and motions to be filed with the court.
- He must possess verifiable experience in preparing written reports for legal counsel and carrying out investigations.
- A minimum of 8 years’ post Call to Bar experience in active legal practice is required for this position
- Not less than 50 years of age.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
Send your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer