A highly specialized Litigation, Corporate Commercial, Legal Advisory, and Arbitration Law Firm in Nigeria.
We provide world-class strategic tax legal solutions to our multinational and national clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Position Type: Full Time Employment
- We are seeking a dynamic and result oriented Litigation Lawyer to join our legal team.
- Candidate must have serious interest for litigation
- Conducting legal research on various issues relating to developing issues in tax
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents and agreements
- Advocacy and solicitors’ work and other incidental tasks
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Advising on financing of commercial projects
- Advising on acquisition and disposal of assets
- Meeting and managing local and international clients
- Advising clients on legal/regulatory and policy developments
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in projects and transactions
He/She must have:
- A University Degree in Law from a reputable University.
- A minimum of Ten (3) years post-call to bar experience with flare for tax litigation services in a structured organization.
- Membership of relevant professional association such as the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- High integrity and moral standard.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word Packages.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: email@example.com and quoting “Litigation Lawyer” as the subject of their mail.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.